Korai street 3
Tel: +30 210 3729100
Fax: +30 210 3729101
President: Byron Nycolaides
Group General Manager: Constantinos Kesentes
Number of certified valuers (individuals): 179
Member of TEGoVA as of: 2013
Category of Membership: Observer
With more than 3,000,000 exams to date, PEOPLECERT offers globally recognized certifications, such as ITIL®, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 in over 19 languages, through strong, long-term global partnerships.
Permanent Representatives to TEGoVA
Group General Manager
Elias Ziogas FRICS, CRE, REV
Chairman of Certification Committee
NAI Hellas/AVENT SA
4 Nikitara street & Psaron
Chalandri Athens 152 32
Tel: +30 210 68 11 760
Fax: +30 210 68 11 722
Mob: +30 6932 404 773
Brief History and Role
With more than 3,000,000 exams in over ten years, PEOPLECERT is one of the leading personnel certification bodies worldwide, offering globally recognized certifications for professionals in 22 languages.
PEOPLECERT has developed the PEOPLECERT Professional Valuers Certification scheme, in coordination with the Body of Sworn-in Valuers of Greece (SOE),the Association of Greek Valuers (AVAG), and the Athens University of Economics and Business. The scheme is compliant with the Minimum Educational Requirements (MER) of TEGoVA and meets ISO 17024 requirements. The PEOPLECERT Professional Valuers Certification scheme is a prerequisite for the awarding of the Recognised European Valuers (REV) title in Greece by SOE and AVAG.
• Accredited by the National Hellenic Accreditation System (NHAS) according to ISO 17024 as Personnel Certification Body
• Awarded with the 'Committed to Excellence' distinction from the European Foundation of Quality Management (EFQM)
• Member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC)
• Member of the Hellenic Association of Accredited Certification and Inspection Bodies in Greece (Hellas Cert)
• Member of the European Network for Accessible Tourism (ENAT)
• Certified by Lloyds Register according to:
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management
- ISO 10002 for Customer Satisfaction & Complaints Handling
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 for Information & Data Security
Additional certification schemes
In addition, PEOPLECERT offers a comprehensive portfolio of:
• a wide range of PEOPLECERT Certifications for Management Systems Professionals, including ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
• Accessibility Certifications for Professionals in the hotel industry, which certifies a person's ability to cater for clients with disabilities, offering an equal to all customer experience. Recognised by the Accessibility Pass global hotel certification scheme.
• third party certifications, through partnerships with:
- APMG, the official Accreditor of ITIL, which is owned by the UK Cabinet Office: PEOPLECERT is an accredited global ITIL Examination Institute.
- ECDL Foundation: PEOPLECERT is the appointed Licensee of ECDL Foundation for the delivery of the ECDL/ICDL portfolio in China, Brazil, Turkey, Portugal, Greece, Albania and FYROM.
- City & Guilds: Established in 1878, a UK Royal Charter and Royal Charity organization with presence in 100 countries. PEOPLECERT is the appointed Licensee for the certification in Greece.
- International Association for Six Sigma Certification: PEOPLECERT is the only Examination Institute to be offering IASSC Lean Six Sigma exams on a global scale.
PEOPLECERT offers a comprehensive portfolio of global certifications (ITIL, IASSC, ECDL/ICDL, City & Guilds) and a wide range of PEOPLECERT Certifications for Management Systems Professionals through web based examination systems and test centres worldwide.
• Full Member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC), which only Accredited Personnel Certification Bodies can join.
• Member of the Hellenic Association of Accredited Certification and Inspection Bodies City & Guilds Licensee in Greece.
• Appointed Licensee of ECDL Foundation for the delivery of the ECDL/ICDL portfolio in China, Brazil, Turkey, Portugal, Greece, Albania and FYROM.
• Accredited ITIL Examination Institute by the UK Cabinet Office.