KOMORA NA PROCENUVACI NA REPUBLIKA MAKEDONIJA (KPRM)
ul. Makedonija 47/2
Republic of Macedonia
Tel: + 389 23 151 477
Fax: + 389 23 151 477
President: Nadica Mladenovska-Krckoska
Vice-President: Biljana Angelova
Number of qualified valuers (inviduals): 215
Number of valuation companies: 91
Member of TEGoVA since: 2014
Category of membership: Associate
KPRM was established in 2012 to get together professionals valuers, promote knowledge and introduce international standards, bring education and training.
Permanent Representative to TEGoVA
Brief History and Role
Macedonian chamber of valuers was established in 2012 to get together professionals valuers, promote knowledge and introduce international standards, bring education and training.The chamber also organises professional trainings of candidates for certificated valuers, in accordance with the valuation Law. The chamber has 176 individual qualified valuers and 74 valuation companies.
• Promotion and development of the valuation profession by undertaking a range of activities such as participation in conference, scientific bodies, seminars, etc…
• Training of valuers
• Set of professional standards and best practices
• Collaboration with similar international organisation
Principal Areas of Policy
• Promotion and development of the valuation profession
• Improvement of the quality of valuations in Macedonia
• Code of ethics for valuers
• Promote the application of international standards
The Chamber's organs are:
• Chamber's Assembly
• Managing Board
• President of the Chamber
• Supervisory Board
• Disciplinary Commission
• Valuation Audit Commission
Cu rr ently, the chamber has 176 individual qualified valuers and 74 valuation companies.
KPRM has translated the European Valuation Standards 2012 into Macedonian.