საქართველოს დამოუკიდებელ შემფასებელთა საზოგადოება
2, Marshal Gelovani av.
Tel: +995 322 374461
President: Besik Diakonidze MRICS
Vice-President: Micheil Abaiadze
Number of direct members: 13
Number of qualified valuers (inviduals): 11
Number of valuation companies: 0
Member of TEGoVA since: 25 October 2014
Category of membership: Associate
Permanent Representatives to TEGoVA
Mobile: +995 593974020
Mobile: +995 599 548071
Brief History & Role
The Independent Valuers Society of Georgia (IVSG) was established on April 26, 2013 aiming to promote the valuation profession, the methods and techniques for business, real estate, personal property and financial assets valuation, also to define and promote the ethical rules and principles governing the valuers' activity; to study, promote and protect the common professional interests of its members and customers. In June 2013 IVSG along with government of Georgia and APLR organized the First Georgian Conference of Valuers hosting more than 50 guests from 6 countries.
To develop and establish the standards and rules, business and professional ethics rules of the valuation activities; To organize training courses in the valuation; scientific events, seminars, conferences in order to analyze and debate the theoretical and practical issues of valuation; to support the implementation of the quality assurance system; to issue advisory opinions, at the request of state institutions, other governmental and non-governmental organizations and bodies regarding the valuation principles, methods and techniques; to prepare valuation standards, studies and research papers; to ensure publication of books, specialized reviews, synthesis works, studies etc.; to organize arbitration in order to settle the disputes between members or between them and their customers.
Principal Areas of Policy
- to disseminate, at national level, the valuation principles, methods and techniques included in the valuation standards
- to set and develop connections with national and international, governmental and non-governmental organizations and bodies to promote the profession and cooperate in order to continuously improve the methods and techniques for business, real estate and financial assets valuation;
- to define and promote the ethical rules and principles governing the valuers' activity
- to protect the interests of customers and its professional members.
- to create the true centre of information related to the valuation, centre for exchange of experience, national and international meetings, trainings.
Founder members; candidate members; full members; expert members; associate members; honorary members; Senior accredited member, senior full members.