IMMOBILIENVERBAND DEUTSCHLAND IVD BUNDESVERBAND der IMMOBILIENBERATER, MAKLER, VERWALTER, und SACHVERSTÄNDIGEN e.V. (IVD)
Tel: +49 30 2757260
Fax: +49 30 27572649
President: Jürgen Michael Schick
Vice-President: Jürgen Weihgold
CEO: Sun Jensch (Mrs)
Secretariat:: 10 staff
Number of direct members: 6.000
Number of qualified valuers (individuals): 500
Number of valuation companies: 100
Member of TEGoVA since: Founding Member
Category of membership: Full
The German Real Estate Professional Association (IVD) represents the interest of service providers on the real estate sector.
Permanent Representative to TEGoVA
Tel: +49 30 27 57 26-29
Fax: +49 30 27 57 26-49
Brief History and Role
The RDM was founded in 1924, the VDM was founded in 1968. The IVD was established in 2004 as the result of a merger of the until then autonomous traditional associations Ring Deutscher Makler (RDM) and Verband Deutscher Makler (VDM) as Germany's largest organisation today of real estate agents, property managers and valuers as well as developers and facility managers. The IVD is the association for all professionals and modern service occupations in the real estate industry.
* Property brokerage
* Property management
* Real Estate valuation
Principal Areas of Policy
<b>Lobbying .</b> IVD does lobbying activities In Berlin and Brussels.
* Information: IVD offers Real Estate database for association members under and free of charge basic entry services search engine at <b>www.ivd.net</b> and supporting services for members.
* Analyses and reports: free access to national and international market analyses and reports of the IVD-Research-Department on the internet and on hard copy.
* Counseling, representation, advertising: any special services for members.
Discount on participation in educacional and training seminars at the organisation's own academies as well as other seminars and training events. The IVD owns two academies, the DIA (Deutsche Immobilien Akademie) in Freiburg and the EIA (Europäische Immobilien Akademie) in Saarbrücken. The regional associations offer seminars and training events.
<b>Events, Networking. & Publications.</b>
Participation in the major real estate events like Expo-Real in Munich and the German Real estate Day, the Congress from the IVD itself. The IVD is a member of the European association CEPI-CEI and part of the international network FIABSI.
At the national level the IVD is organized in the working group of BID (Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Immobilienwirtschaft Deutschland), a joint venture for political debate and lobbying.
* The members profit from quality services which support their economic success
* Use of the IVD mark of excellence
* Advice on legal, tax and advertising matters
* The associations magazine and newsletter
* The annual price list of office and apartment buildings
* Bying syndicates and frame contracts
* Specialist publications
* Regular surveys and expert advice
* Arbitration by the IVD ombudsman
* An IVD third party insurance
* Legally binding Contracts
* IVD Database for joint business ("GG-ticker")
The Association's governing body is the presiding Board made up of five members with the President as primus inter pares in chair.
The IVD federal Board is represented by the members of the presiding Board and six chairmen of the six IVD regional associations.
* Real Estate Agents & Real Estate Managers (80% of the membership)
* Real Estate Valuers (20% of the Membership)
See the attached brochure 'German Real Estate Professional Association IVD'
* AIZ Das Immobilienmagazin
* Sachverständigen Informationsdienst
* Der Immobilienbewerter (publication for valuers in real estates, approx. 1000 copies per edition, 6 editions per year)
* Various brochures and books about special subjects
EVS in German
The German Delegation (German member associations of TEGoVA) translated the European Valuation Standards 2012 into German.