AUSTRIAN ASSOCIATION OF REAL ESTATE EXPERTS (ARE)
Am Hof 5
Tel: + 43 (1)535 69 40
Fax: + 43 (1)535 69 40 - 30
President: Gerald Hubner MRICS REV
Vice-President: Detlev Gross FRICS REV
Secretary: Dr. Michael Reinberg PHD CRE MRICS REV
Treasurer: Dr. Heinz Muhr FRICS REV
Secretariat: 1 staff
Number of direct members: 12 full members; 3 associate members
Number of qualified valuers (individuals): 13
Number of valuation companies: 0
Member of TEGoVA since: 2010
Category of membership: Full
ARE was founded in 2009 to represent Austrian valuers on an international level.
Permanent Representatives to TEGoVA
Dr. Gerald Hubner
Hölzl & Hubner Immobilien GmbH
Innsbrucker Bundesstraße 67
T: + 43 662 83 00 43-17
F: +43 662 83 00 43-5
Mag. Detlev Gross
T: + 43 1 408 52 49
F: + 43 1 405 10 58
Dr. Heinz Muhr
CONTEC Immobilienvermittlung GmbH
Am Hof 5
T: + 43 1 535 69 40
F: + 43 1 535 69 40-30
Dr. Michael P. Reinberg
PhD CRE MRICS REV
REINBERG & PARTNER Immobilienberatung GmbH
T: +43 1 8764255
F: +43 1 8764255-15
Brief History & Role
The ARE was founded in 2009 to represent Austrian valuers at an international level. ARE has set itself the goal to support the activity of real estate valuers taking into account national and international valuation standards.
Principal Areas of Policy
* Lobbying: ARE does lobbying activities in Vienna.
* Members Services: Councelling, representation and special services for members.
* Education: Organisation of own seminars and training events.
* Networking: Contact with other national and international real estate organisationss and participation in the big real estate events like EXPO Real in Munich and Vienna.
The bodies of the Club are:
1. the General Assembly
2. the Advisory Committee
3. the Executive Board (referred to as "Board" in the subject bylaws)
4. the Auditors
5. the Arbitration Panel
1. All members have the right to participate in the General Assembly and general events of the Club. Only ordinary members shall have a vote in the General Assembly.
2. All ordinary members shall have the right to vote; the right to be elected shall be limited to ordinary members who are natural persons or authorized officials of a legal entity that is an ordinary member.
3. All members shall be obliged to undertake their best efforts to promote the purposes of the Club, to pay the membership fees in due time and to fulfill the bylaws and the decisions made by the Board in the framework of the bylaws.
4. All members shall agree to obey the ethical code of ARE during the period of their membership, which shall be confirmed by signing the ethical code of VÖI before admission.
5. In general, all members are obliged to refrain from any action which may harm the reputation and purpose of the Club; in particular, they are obliged to immediately notify the Club in case of deletion from the list of court experts /chartered surveyors.
6. Ordinary members who are active real-estate surveyors shall be obliged to participate in training in the framework of the quality assurance system established by the Board and to submit evidence of compliance with this requirement to the person designated as authorized quality assurance officer by the Board.
7. Every member shall be entitled to request a copy of the bylaws from the Board.
8. A minimum of one tenth of all members may request the Board to convene a members' meeting.
9. The Board shall inform the members in a members' meeting at least once a year about the activity and financial status of the Club. If one tenth or more of the members demand such information giving reasons for such a request, the Board shall be obliged to provide the requested information to the inquiring members within a period of four weeks in any case.
10. All members are entitled to receive information on the audited accounts from the Board. If such information is provided during the General Assembly, the Auditors shall take part in the assembly.
ARE translated the European Valuation Standards 2016 into German (available soon).