CHAMBRE DES EXPERTS IMMOBILIERS DE FRANCE (CEIF-FNAIM)
129 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Tel: +33 1 53 76 03 52
Fax: +33 1 45 62 88 43
President: Philippe Conté REV
Deputy President: Denis Pelouse
Managing Director: Enrique Muzard
Secretariat: 4 staff
Number of direct members: 767
Number of qualified valuers (individuals): 767
Member of TEGoVA since: Founding Member
Category of membership: Full
CEIF-FNAIM is a non-profit non governmental organisation representing more than 730 real estate valuers throughout France.
Permanent Representatives to TEGoVA
Philippe Conté REV
Member of the Board of TEGoVA France
Denis Pelouse REV
Deputy President of CEIF-FNAIM
MMember of the Board of CEIF-FNAIM
President of TEGoVA France
1bis, rue Léon Dieudé
Emmanuelle Gauthier MRICS REV
Member of the Board of CEIF-FNAIM
Member of the TEGoVA Recognition Committee
36 rue Scheffer
Tel: +33 1 44 20 09 30
Mobile: + 33 6 72 91 37 28
Brief History and Role
The CEIF-FNAIM, which was created over 30 years ago by founding Chairman Bernard Cochelin, is a national professional organisation representing real estate valuers.
The CEIF-FNAIM is a non-profit non governmental organisation representing more than 650 professionals throughout France, all of them members of the National Association of Real Estate Professionals or FNAIM (Fédération National de l'Immobilier) having more than 12.000 members.
As well as ensuring that the profession's code of ethics is complied with to the full, the Chamber defends its members' shared valuers, which are centred on professional integrity, know-how, humility and common sense.
One of the roles of the Chamber is to maintain a high degree of expertise among its members. To this end, it implements a continuing-training system and holes a large number of seminars each year.
The general meeting, congress and study tour also provide the Chamber with opportunities to pass professional information on to members.
CEIF is also committed to enabling members to practice the profession in optimal circumstances, which is why it provides professional third-party insurance cover for peace of mind their civil liability.
* to bring together Valuers whose expertise is such as to ensure that the will, in the course of their professional activities provide a reliable, high-quality service to private individuals, government entities and legal authorities.
* To foster consultation and cooperation between members aimed at analysing and improving valuation methods and practices.
* To ensure that the profession is represented and defended against public authorities and professional and economic organisations, both national and international, in keeping with public interest.
* To make certain that the professional interests of its members are represented and defended "vis à vis" all public and private institutions.
Principal Areas of Policy
* Lobbying: in the French and European legislation for the recognition of valuer and development of the profession
* Members services: professional education - the CEIF supports the further training of its members and the training of future valuers though its own program, with training institutions and with LE CAMPUS DE L'EXPERTISE by CEIF, a website specialized in training in real estate valuers.
The Chamber is steered by a Board of Directors comprises of professional real estate valuers elected from among its members for a period of three years.
Executive members are then chosen from among the Board members. In the provinces, the Chamber is represented by Regional Delegates.
* real estate valuers
* real estate valuers to the courts of justice
* LE CAMPUS DE L'EXPERTISE IMMOBILIERE by CEIF
* La BOURSE AUX REFERENCES by CEIF, a matching service beetween a reference possessor and a potential purchaser
* Annual National Directory
* TEGoVA FRANCE translated the European Valuation Standards 2012 into French.