POLSKA FEDERACJA STOWARZYSZEN RZECZOZNAWCÓW MAJATKOWYCH (PFSRM)
Tel: +48 22 627 07 17
Fax: +48 22 627 07 79
President: Marek Wiśniewski
Vice-Presidents: Krzysztof Grzesik REV; Krzysztof Lewandowski; Henryk Masternak REV
Managing Director: Ewa Księżopolska
Secretariat: 6 staff
Number of direct members: 23 local / regional valuer's associations
Number of qualified valuers (individuals): 3.500
Number of valuation companies: none
Member of TEGoVA since: 1994
Category of membership: Full
Founded in 1993, PFVA is the voice of the valuer profession in Poland and abroad.
Permanent Representative to TEGoVA
FRICS IRRV (Hons) REV
Vice-President of PFVA
Chairman of the Board of Directors of TEGoVA
Mobil: +48 501 053 900
Brief History and Role
Founded in December 1993 by 15 Regional valuers' associations, PFVA is the voice of valuer profession in Poland and abroad.
Activities aimed at development of valuer profession, protection of its rights and improvement of professional skills, representing members before state institutions and on an international forum.
* Professional Standards and Code of Ethics
* Continuous professional training
* Participation in legislation process in the scope of real estate market
* National Council constituted out of delegates of associations
* Board, President and three Vice-Presidents and Board of Control called by national Council for three years term of office
* Committees (for example: Arbitration Committee, Training Committee, International Committee)
* Secretariat - Staff
23 regional valuers' associations.
* Polish professional valuation standards (eight edition) , books, scripts and textbooks.
* The Appraisal of Real Estate
* The Appraisal Institute (Polish version)
* PFVA 2000
* European Valuation Standards TEGoVA 2000 (Polish version)
* PFVA 2001
* International Valuations Standards IVSC 2005, (Polish version)
* PFVA 2005